The Université de Montréal (UdeM) is committed to the continued promotion and improvement of accessibility across its websites to increase ease-of-use for all individuals, with and without disabilities.
Although this website is not subject to the Government of Quebec’s Website Accessibility Standard (SGQRI 008-01), the UdeM’s policy is to adhere to the Standard as closely as possible.
The Université de Montréal is sensitive to the issues of accessibility in regards to the content of its websites.
Programming and technologies
Structure and presentation
- Pages follow a hierarchical structure.
- High contrast between text and background creates a comfortable reading experience.
- This site does not use frames.
- The use of tables in the site layout is limited.
- All informative images feature with a textual equivalent.
- Animations employ no light fluctuation or flickering at speed higher than three per second.
- Navigational mechanisms are consistent throughout the site.
- Users can navigate through the site using the arrow keys or tab key on their keyboard.
- Pages will not auto-refresh and context will not change without user action.
- The site does not include keyboard shortcuts.
If you have any questions regarding the content or information included in this site, require technical assistance to navigate the site (e.g., if you cannot access some content using adaptive computer technologies), or if you experience difficulties completing forms found on this site, please contact us for assistance.